NAF Aquaplus - Richmond - 4.0 mm SPC Luxury Vinyl Plank
Features at a glance
- 100% waterproof - can be use in any room, including rooms exposed to water
- Impact resistant - high impact resistance due to rigid core
- Completely DIY friendly – easy installation so you can down on installation costs
- Pet friendly – scratch resistant even for heavy dogs
- 25-year residential warranty for a complete peace of mind
Shipping and Returns
Have a question?
The AquaPlus collection is a perfect choice anywhere that hard-wearing, easy to maintain, or spill-resistant flooring is required, including kitchens, bathrooms, kid’s playrooms, basements, and general living areas. Commercially it’s ideal for use in daycares, hospitals, schools, and most business locations. No matter what life throws at your floor, AquaPlus will be up to the job.
AquaPlus uses the latest technologies to create detailed high-resolution images to bring you a dazzling selection of lifelike wood colors and styles. The SPC core is built using a strong stone-plastic composite material making it a rigid core. This provides a high level of stability and strength for your floor.
- Completely waterproof
- Highest standard - AC 5 Wear resistance
- 100% formaldehyde-free and emits zero toxins
- Tolerates a wide range of temperatures -20? to 60?
- Meets highest fire resistance standard - rated as providing “very limited contribution to fire” (standard EN 13501-1)
- UV Coating Layer Provides protection against UV rays, to help resist fading.
- Wear Layer The wear layer provides durability, stain and scratch resistance, and adds texture.
- Decorative Layer Provides stylish and lifelike reproductions of real wood surfaces.
- SPC/Rigid Core Board - The core layer providing the strength of the flooring.